So, apparently I was nominated for a couple of awards by some wonderful WONDERFUL people while I was sunning myself on the beach! So now to thank them and tell you all that you NEED to check out their blogs!!
So, Thank You to Irina over at I Drink and Watch Anime who writes wonderful and humorous posts containing anime reviews and drinking games!! And who has decided that if we weren’t so adverse to the outside world would TOTALLY be here having a drink with me right now!! (It’s okay, I’ll have one for each of us and pretend!! CHEERS!!)
And another Thank You to Maria over at Bookgraphy who writes FANTASTICALLY well written and amazing to read book reviews! So, please, if you haven’t already, CHECK THEM OUT!!
for nominating me for the:
First Irina’s Questions:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions they ask
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answers to!
What’s your drink of preference? (Personally, I’m all for coffee)
That is SO HARD TO CHOOSE!! You all know what I’m a boozey gal… so, choosing one would be like choosing a favourite child (you all know you secretly have one if you have children.. “Tequila, don’t tell the others. They’ll find out in the will.”)
Who’s your favorite anime character?
I couldn’t choose just one because there are SO MANY AWESOME CHARACTERS!! But, I will say that I’ve always been pretty partial to Spike from Cowboy Bebop. He’s pretty bad ass in a wonderfully relaxed kind of way.
How do you watch shows? (Weekly, binge, etc.)
Well, since I pretty much spend my life outside of work reading and making drinks. Every once in a while I definitely do “the binge” when I watch stuff! ….plus, I have no patience…
Do you have a guilty pleasure? (No judging here :3)
Well, everyone thinks I’m weird because I love a toasted Everything bagel with cream cheese and ketchup chips…ON THE BAGEL. TOGETHER. Hey man, don’t knock it til you try it…
You’re given 30 seconds to say anything to your ultimate idol or crush, what are you gonna say?
I won’t be saying anything.. I’ll spend that 30 seconds sneaking up behind them with my rope and gag… wait, did I say that out loud?? NOW THEY’RE RUNNING! JUST GREAT!
What’s the show you would never want to watch even if you’ll be offered a million dollars + lifetime airline pass
Any Reality T.V that doesn’t involve cooking… it can all go to hell in a handbag…
You had a really bad day, what would make it better?
My fur baby Buddy (unless he’s being a dick and attacking me) and a drink. Lol! …and a book.
They say Kim Kardashian broke the internet, but what do you think will truly break the internet?
Stupid people… so, ya. I guess Kim Kardashian is definitely a contributor.
If you could change something that happened in 2017 (only one thing) what would it be?
Everything bad. That’s only one thing…right??
And Now for Maria’s
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
So…. 7 things about myself…. I’ll try not to be too boring with these because, honestly.. I’m not sure I can think up 7 WHOLE THINGS of interest!!
- I was a vegetarian for 13 years… this was before I realised I would not be saving the world, and that there are so many weird and wonderful things to eat!
- Speaking of weird and wonderful things to eat, since giving up vegetarianism I have has alligator, kangaroo, camel, ostrich, cow’s tongue, tripe (the stomach lining of a cow), chicken hearts, haggis (stuffed sheep’s stomach)… there are probably more things I am forgetting!! I love trying strange new things.
- I love playing with throwing knives! I mean… who doesn’t??
- I have a wonderful (although, sometimes demonic fur baby named Buddy who found his way into our backyard one day and wouldn’t leave
- I’m tongue tied, which means the bottom of my tongue is connected all the way to the tip so it’s really hard to stick my tongue out at people (I can still flip them the bird though!!)
- I don’t drive. I’ve always had a fear of vehicles (which is funny because I LOVE to fly!) but there are so many stupid drivers out there that even though I would trust myself, I could never trust all of THEM!!
- I once spent the night at The Ice Hotel in Quebec. It is exactly as it sounds… a hotel made of ice and snow. It was an amazing experience AND BLOODY COLD!!! It was about -40C and you know it’s going to be a good time when you have to take an orientation to learn how not to die during the night! Lol! I’m glad I did it but if I ever did it again I have to remember not to think about the fact that it’s all snow and ice on top of you… you can get a little freaked out and claustrophobic! Lol!!
Now, because I’m lazy and don’t want to make up questions right now I’m going to go with Maria’s rules and nominate a few people to, if they want to, give everyone some interesting facts about themselves!! (It’s harder than you think! Lol!!)
- Chloe at The Spooky RedHead
- Dylan at KingDylBagBlog (especially since he won the “Mystery Blogger Award” So CLEARLY we all need to learn more!!)
- It’s Good To Read
- Moya at the Moyatorium
- Aurora Libiralis
- My girl Vanessa over at Food in Books
- Cherie at theblogwherecheriemovestogermany
- AJ at A Petite Slice of Life