Thanks so much to Sim over at Sim’s Jollies and Jaunts who nominated me for this award! Everyone should check out her blog!! It’s WONDERFUL!!
1. What other bloggers inspire you?
All of the bloggers out there (especially the ones that I follow) inspire me!! They all work so hard and have such great ideas. Everyone has been very supportive and made this technology infant feel comfortable trying to enter this blogging world!!
2. What made you want to start a blog?
I’m trying to get into the editing world and… I love books, I love booze and I love food… Why not combine these things?! It just made sense!
3. What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
…. So many choices!! I loved Gumby, chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin,
4. When you were a kid, what did you tell people when they asked you what you would be when you grew up?
I was going to be an Author, an Actor and a Singer. A triple threat!! Lol! Funny enough, I’m none of these.. But, there’s still time! 😉
5. What has been the most rewarding thing for you with blogging?
Really, everything has been very rewarding! The people have been lovely, it’s been a lot of fun, I’m really enjoying the experience so far!!
6. What 2018 movie are you looking forward to seeing?
There aren’t really any that I’m “looking forward” to seeing… I’m interested to see what they do with “A Wrinkle in Time” and “Ready Player One” but… I don’t have high hopes.. And I just found out that they’re doing a gender reversal re-make of “Overboard” …..WHY???
7. Would you rather read a books or see a movie?
I really like both!! I would say that I prefer reading, but sometimes you just need to turn off and throw something on.
8. How did you choose your blog niche?
I wanted a book review blog, but I wanted it to be different… So, why not add booze??
9. What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
I have loved all the gifts that I’ve received… I can’t really list one thing. I’m grateful for all things!
10. How do you come up with blog posts and do you have a regular publishing schedule?
Regular. Posting. Schedule? What’s that?? Lol! I try to post every day, but I don’t really have a schedule as I love to post National Food and Drink days and they are random.. So, everything else comes in around them.. Maybe someday I’ll have a set schedule. Right now I just try my best to post every day and what goes up is a bit of a free for all! Lol!
11. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Well… I won’t post about this as it was a long LONG time ago… But, let’s just say the police don’t take “I’m sorry officers, we were listening to the Beatles” as a good excuse for anything…
Well, since no one took my open nomination last time and answered my hard thought out questions I’m re-using them and I’m NAMING NAMES!! Lol!
- Irina at- I Drink and Watch Anime
- Venessa at- Food in Books
- Alicia at- Miss Honeybug’s Reads and Crafts
- Meeghan at- Books Baking and Other Questionable Hobbies
- Robbie at- Robbie’s Inspiration
- Renew or Redo
- D. Wallace Peach at- Myths of the Mirror
- James J. Cudney IV at- This is my Truth Now
- Michelle at- Reading Minds
- Shalini at- Books, Reviews et al by Shalini
- What are 5 words of phrases that make you laugh?
- What are 5 ways to win your heart?
- What is something you’ve always thought “…. What if?” about?
- What are 5 of you pet peeves?
- If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would it be, and why?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your favourite joke?
- Where would you go if you were invisible?
- What is one thing you own that you wish you didn’t?
- What is a weird habit that you have?
- What is the longest word you know?
Hope you all enjoy! Don’t feel pressured to answer… but I DID work really hard on these questions… ;p Lol!