Thank you to Claire over at https://cupofbooksblog.wordpress.com who Nominated me for The Brotherhood of the World Award for Bloggers.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for the nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World logo in your post.
- If you were able to choose which author you could go to dinner with, who would you choose and why? George Sand (or Amantine Lucile Aurore Duphin) who was a French romance novelist from the 17th Century. She was an amazing woman who, back way before women had any rights, would wear pants, smoke cigars, hunt, etc. and wrote under a male pseudonym to be taken seriously in the writing world. I feel like it would be amazing to have dinner with her and hear about her choices in life and her many torrid love affairs! 🙂
- What’s your favourite time of the year? The 1st snow fall! I love those big fluffy flakes!
- What’s the last book you read? Read my next review to find out!! ;p
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? I could never choose one place. I’m a traveller at heart and my partner and I have thought about getting a ‘summer home’ type of place that he and I can travel to.. but, we know we would get bored and it would wind up a waste of money.
- When you’re not blogging or reading, what do you do in your spare time? ….Spare Time?? THAT’S A THING?! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS!!!! Lol! I do still enjoy my video games when I have the time. I’m a big RPG girl. I also love my travel and the outdoors life, so packing up and going camping is also a must!
Thank you to Claire for Nominating my, I loved your questions!
I’d like to Nominate:
- Trang over at: https://bookidote.com
- Carol at: Retired? No One Told me! https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/78816115
- Ethan at https://ethanbayesblog.wordpress.com
- Rubab Bangash at https://recipesbybangash.wordpress.com
- Julia at http://unbreakablejoyintuitiontales.com
- Sarah at http://thefamilythatplays.site
- Why did you start Blogging?
- What time of Day do you normally do your writing on your Blog?
- What gets you up in the morning? (the most exciting part of your day)
- Do you have a stress release hobby? And what is it?
- If you could go back and choose one thing to do in your life, what would it be? (or maybe you don’t have to go back!)
To those of you who I nominated, it’s not so you are not required to answer, but I hope you do!!