Well, as I said before…. things have been BONKERS lately, and I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled blog posts and visits in September. So sadly, Cozy Sunday (Jane Austen edition) which would have normally gone up today, will need to be postponed.
But…. AWARD POST!!!! Woot woot! Thank you to Drew @the Tattooed Book Geek for the nomination! And, if you know Drew, you know this won’t be a normal Award post!!
The Tag Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Now, on to the questions!!
What would your spirit animal be?
A platypus, because….. WHAT ARE THEY EVEN?!?
Although, everyone says I’m like I cat. Don’t touch me unless I give you permission. 😹
2. What would your theme song be?
Virtue by Ani DiFranco
3. There’s a magic doorway that will take you anywhere, to any fantasy world, to any era or just to any different country, where do you choose to go?
I’m going to Woodstock, Baby!!! I would have LOVED to be there! Dirty free love? Great music? Hallucinogens? COUNT ME IN!!
4. What is your favourite type of cake?
…. I actually hate cake.
*watches reader counter dwindle… *
5. What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon?
I’m always partial to the Zucchini. I mean, it’s hard, it’s club-like…. Oh wait. You said WEAPON! Ah….. I’ll stick with Zucchini.
6. What upcoming book do you wish that you could read right now?
I want the rest of the Afton Morrison series!! (Ya ya, you know I can’t get through an award or tag post without mentioning this series!!)
7. If you could rewrite the ending of any book which book would you choose?
The Phone Book. I mean, save the best for last! So, what does Zwiec have that I don’t?!
8. What would your epitaph read?
“Nicole. She liked to say Fuck…. A Lot.” (Shout of to Raistlin for giving me the idea for this one!!)
9. Who would you love to punch in the face?
Oh man…. The list goes on and on… I mean, I feel like I’m accepting an Oscar for this one
Well, there is, of course Michael Bay. That man has ruined way too many of my childhood franchises.
Then there is half of my customer base…. TAKE A GOD DAMNED SHOWER YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!
All of the awful parents in the world who should have had to take a test before popping out their 10 children and solving the issue of taking care of them by expecting technology to do the job….. Well, I see that the music is starting to swell indicating they want me off the stage… Why is everyone muttering and shaking their fists?? DO I OFFEND??
10. What is your top worst bit of blogging advice? – make it as funny as you can! 😉
Alway tell people how crap they are! Really and honestly, nothing motivates people more than telling them that they’re writing is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!
Visit as many blogs as you can, and always leave comments like “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??” or, “your opinions make baby Jesus cry…” I find that really gets the creative juices flowing!
11. You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite?
I couldn’t even choose!! YOU’RE ALL INVITED!!! 🎉🎊🍻🍻 I am the hostess with the mostest, so I’d love to have you ALL there!!
Well, I have NO TIME to nominate anyone! So… I nominate ALL OF YOU! BUT, there’s a catch! If I don’t get any ping back’s in the next week from people completing this award in the next week I’M COMING BACK TO ADD SPECIFIC NOMINEES!!